Description Floor Access Hatch Recessed for Tile / Carpet 50x50cm
Sanluk floor access hatches with recess for cement fill-in and carpet or tile flooring are perfect for residential and commercial floors and utility floors. They seamlessly blend in with the surrounding floor material while providing a convenient and safe under-floor entry.
The hatch cover is a rectangular container with a reinforcing grid for filling with concrete. Any decorative flooring can be applied to the hatch cover. During the installation, preferably use a lightweight fill-in material, for example, penoplex foam (extruded polystyrene foam). Filling in the entire cover recess with heavy cement increases the cover weight. You can open the hatch with the included T-shaped handle key.
Floor Hatch Features
- Simple construction yet very budget-friendly.
- Perfectly blends with surrounding floor materials.
- Rubber cushion gasket protects against moisture and dust.
- Corrosion-resistant materials provide many years of trouble-free service.
- Available in several standards and special sizes to satisfy any requirements.
- T-shaped handle key for opening the hatch.
- A reinforcing grid for fill-in material.
Floor Hatch Specifications
- Installation dimensions: 500 x 500 mm
- Light size: 440 x 440 mm
- Total weight: 3.4 kg
- Recess: 50mm (2")
- Hatch: 3-5 mm thick Aluminum profile
- Cover: Aluminum sheet with 50mm recess
- Assembly method: argon arc welding, riveting
- Maximum load: 1,000kg
- Number of doors: 1
- Installation type: Floor
- Warranty: 2 years
Main attributes Floor Access Hatch Recessed for Tile / Carpet 50x50cm
Reviews about Floor Access Hatch Recessed for Tile / Carpet 50x50cm
There are no reviews for this product.