The floor doors provide access to underground areas, basements, plumbing, power lines, and more. This floor door series is designed for interior and exterior application requiring an access opening that will blend in with the surrounding floor material.
Our floor door is engineered with a recess to allow tiles, concrete, porcelain stoneware, parquet, laminate, linoleum, and other infills. They are designed to accept flooring and paving materials, making them virtually hidden in finished flooring areas.
The cover is reinforced with steel stiffeners, and galvanized steel sheet, and a gypsum fiber sheet attached to the door. The permissible load on the door is up to 1000 kg. All our floor access doors are supplied with a rubber gasket to protect them from moisture, dust, and dampen sounds. Gas springs make it easier to open the door regardless of the weight of the cover.
"Sanluk" self-developed manufacturing technology guarantees access doors excellent durability and resistance to corrosion. That also ensures the safety of technical networks and the safety of their operation.
Access Door Features
- Durable and robust construction.
- The cover is reinforced with galvanized steel sheet and stiffeners.
- Gas shock absorbers facilitate opening.
- The rubber cushion gasket protects against moisture and dust.
- High-quality welded hinges.
- Corrosion-resistant materials provide many years of trouble-free service.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Available in several standards and special sizes to satisfy any requirements.
Access Door Specifications
- Installation dimensions: 600 x 1200 mm (P) - hinges side
- Hatch width: 690 mm
- Hatch height: 1290 mm
- Door width: 540 mm
- Door height: 1180 mm
- Total weight: 31 kg
- Opening mechanism: Swing
- Frame: Angle frame fabricated from steel extrusion
- Hinge: Steel
- Cover: Smooth plate reinforced for up to 1-ton load galvanized steel sheet
- Recess: 50mm to accommodate concrete infill, carpet flooring, and tiles
- Number of doors: 1
- Installation type: Floor
- Corner placement: No
- Spring: Gas spring shocks
- Door adjustment: on a tilt angle
- Warranty: 2 years
|Hatch width||680 mm|
|Hatch height||1280 mm|