The floor doors provide access to underground areas, basements, plumbing, power lines, and more. This floor door series is designed for interior application requiring an access opening that will blend in with the surrounding floor material.
The floor inspection door is installed before layering the flooring. Our floor door is engineered to allow tiles, porcelain stoneware, parquet, laminate, linoleum, and other infills. They are designed to accept flooring and paving materials, making them virtually hidden in finished flooring areas.
The cover is reinforced with stiffeners, a steel sheet, and a gypsum fiber sheet attached to the door. The permissible load on the door is up to 1,000 kg. Our floor access door is equipped with a lock. Gas springs make it easier to open the door regardless of the weight of the cover.
"Sanluk" self-developed floor doors manufacturing technology guarantees the doors excellent durability and resistance to corrosion. That also ensures the safety of technical networks and the safety of their operation.
Access Door Features
- Durable and robust construction.
- The cover is reinforced with stiffeners and galvanized sheet aluminum..
- Gas shock absorbers facilitate opening.
- High-quality welded hinges.
- Corrosion-resistant materials provide many years of trouble-free service.
- Available in several standards and special sizes to satisfy any requirements.
Access Door Specifications
- Installation dimensions: 500 mm x 500 mm
- Full hatch width: 590 mm
- Full hatch height: 590 mm
- Door width: 440 mm
- Door height: 480 mm
- Total weight: 15 kg
- Opening mechanism: Swing
- Material: Steel
- Frame: Angle frame construction made of Steel profile
- Hinges: Steel
- Number of doors: 1
- Installation type: Floor
- Corner placement: None
- Spring: Gas spring shocks
- Door adjustment: Tilt angle
- Warranty: 2 years
|Installation dimensions||500 mm x 500 mm|
|Full hatch width||580 mm|
|Full hatch height||580 mm|
|Door width||440 mm|
|Door height||480 mm|