Delivery, payment and refund
Delivery, payment and refund
Terms of delivery
1. The delivery of services is not included in the cost of goods.
2. If you take an order at our warehouse, the shipping cost is not calculated. The order can be obtained in Riga, at Ganību dambis 7A. When ordering, specify how you prefer to receive the goods. Before receiving the goods in a warehouse you must first contact us by phone +371 22323218
3. Purchase of goods for cash is not possible.
4. The order will be confirmed and the goods will be shipped after receipt of payment to the account of LTD Sanluk. Shipment will be sent to the address specified in the order.
5. Delivery takes an average of 5 - 10 working days if the goods are in stock.
6. Delivery with status "pre order" takes about 30 working days.
Product Return Policy
1. Before sending / delivery of the goods the buyer is verified. Shop guarantees that the product has not been damaged or corrupted. However, if the product was defective shop guarantees 100% refund, and in some cases, and shipping costs.
2. You may return the item within 14 days of receipt of goods, which is fixed in the bill. When returning goods, it must be:
- not used
- in its original package and with original tags manufacturer, if any,
- fully completed invoice return.
3. If the item is defective, it is mentioned in the product description and the product is sold as a discounted. By purchasing this item, the buyer with payment confirms acceptance of these terms and does not show any claims. Such goods store does not take back, exchange and money does not return.
4. If the shop for objective reasons (force majeure, error in the warehouse store system, irreversible or partial loss / damage to the goods during transport) can not make delivery of the goods after the approval of the order, the store will inform the buyer and the buyer return the money as soon as possible.
5. When ascertaining the conditions described in paragraph 3 and 4. The Parties undertake to inform each other, the store guarantees as quickly as possible to pay the buyer paid money.
5.1. If the order is executed in part, by the wishes of the customer store returns the difference to the bank account of the buyer or maintains the balance of SIA "SANLUK" bank account for the next customer purchases;
5.2. If the buyer after receiving the goods noted important flaws that are not listed in the description of the goods (manufacturing defect, wrong size, which is different from the ordered and indicated on the product), the buyer is obliged to inform the store as soon as possible, and the seller, taking into account the wishes of the buyer agrees to return the money paid for the merchandise and the actual shipping costs, but no more than the buyer has paid for returning custom, or the amount of money saved in the bank account SIA "SANLUK" in the following paragraph okupki client;
5.3. As part of a possible store will exchange the ordered goods to the goods of the same model, color and configuration - provided that the product is available on the shop stock.
6. If the returned product meets the above criteria, the money for the goods will treasure returned to Your bank account within 14 days of receipt of goods.
7. If the returned product does not meet the above criteria, the store reserves the right not to accept the goods or return money paid or to keep up to 50% of the value of the goods.
8. If the goods are returned after 14 days (sending Latvijas pasts or courier, the shop takes into consideration the postmark, or a fixed date of receipt of the goods to the courier waybill), the store reserves the right to not accept the product back and return the money paid, unless there is no other an agreement between a buyer and a shop.
9. All costs of returning the goods by the buyer. Money for the goods can not be returned, with the exceptions referred to in paragraph 2.
10. Your claims about the quality of the purchased goods will be treated in accordance with the regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers № 631 "Procedure for submission and consideration of applications from consumer about a product or service, inappropriately ( . not performing) the contract "
11. The law on consumer protection, article 12, Paragraph six states that" The user is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of goods in terms of realization of the right to refuse. ";
extremely it is important to keep the original packaging and appearance are not mechanically damage the goods on the right to refusal.
12. To agree on the return of the goods, please fill in the form of failure and / or contact us by email or by phone firstname.lastname@example.org. +371 22323218 , observing deadlines and rules, which are described in paragraphs 2, 7 and 8. Returning address of goods: Rīga, Ganību dambis 7A.
13. Each case will be considered individually and a decision is made, which will be recorded in writing and will be sent to the client for his email address.
14. In order to use the right to refuse to pay for the goods and delivery, the customer is obliged to notify the store in writing of its decision not to change within 1 days after receipt of the invoice. The refusal must be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com, your name, the name of the buyer / payer and the order number.
15. All disputes between the buyer and the seller shall be settled by negotiation or according to the laws and regulations of Republic of Latvia.
For order you need to pre-pay the bill.
Method of payment - bank transfer.
PAYPAL - pay by credit card via Paypal
VISA, MasterCard - pay by credit card. Payment is possible only in the Internet, ordering goods through the store. (only Paypal)
When ordering, you agree that you are familiar with these rules.